Change the way you configure your rig and prepare for the jobsite. The all new Integrated PowerStation, including a Tier 4 Final engine, features a compact design, smaller footprint, and is plug-and-play with standard Reactor 2 proportioners, making it easy to set up your rig and to start spraying quickly. A Graco engineered solution that gives you more air power, more auxiliary power, more layout flexibility, more heat options and more fuel savings.
The Integrated PowerStation provides breakthrough power and performance while saving you money on diesel fuel.
- Turn your standard Reactor 2 into an "integrated" version to save diesel fuel. The innovative design of the Integrated PowerStation re-purposes wasted heat and saves energy. With an upgraded Tier 4 diesel engine, you get more horsepower with fewer emissions.
- Hydrovane Rotary Vane Compressor: 20 cfm
- More auxillary power: 30+ amps at 240V
- Plug-and-Play with Reactor 2 provides a modular design allowing for more spray rig configuration. Install the Reactor 2 up to 20' away from your GenSet.
- Reactor 2 models: E-30, E-XP2, H-30, H-XP2
- Open pallet design provides easy access and maintenance to critical components: heat recovery system, air compressor and engine.
- Easily install the Integrated PowerStation in a separate room for better temperature control of your chemicals. A remote mount heat exchanger (HX) kit is available to relocate your HX's to the conditioned space of the rig.
- Optional pallets and fuel tank are available to make a truly portable unit that can me easily moved and dropped on a drop site.
- Using a Reactor 2 proportioner provides a back-up primary heat option if shore power or a temporary generator may ever be required.
*Pricing does not include Reactor*
|Air Controls Included||Included|
|Air Dryer Consumption (CFM)||22|
|Air Dryer Model||Hankison HIT20|
|Alternator Brand||Mecc Alte|
|Alternator Peak Consumption (kVa)||22|
|Alternator Voltage (V)||240|
|Aux Power @ 240 V||30+ amps|
|Compressor Air Consumption (CFM)||20|
|Compressor Model||Hydrovane HC04|
|Engine Model||Kohler KDI1903TCR|
|Engine Size (kW)||33.6|
|Fuel Tank Included||Not Included|
|Pallet Height (in)||63|
|Pallet Length (in)||57.45|
|Pallet Width (in)||46.75|